Q: Which kinds of items are not allowed to be shipped?
1) Valuable goods: gold, silver, cash, platinum, etc.
2) Antiques and crafts, such as Ming dynasty porcelains, fine glass products, etc.
3) Medical samples: diagnostic samples, blood, urine, body's tissues, etc.
4) All kinds of dangerous goods: flammable and explosive, corrosive, toxic, acid, alkaline and radioactive , such as matches, detonator, gunpowder, fireworks, petrol, diesel, kerosene, alcohol (liquid and solid), sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, organic solvents, pesticides, and other listed in the “practical manual of hazardous chemical products” published by the chemical industry publishing house.
5) All kinds of strong poisons, narcotic drugs and psychic medicine such as arsenic, opium, morphine, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, etc.
6) Goods prohibited to circulation or shipment by national law, such as cultural relics, weapons, ammunition, simulated weapons, etc.
7) Goods impeding public security, such as bones (including burned bones), hides without tanning , animal bones without medicine, etc.
8) Goods not guaranteed to be shipped to the hands of a receiver, which could lead to the risk of loss.
9) Animals, plants and their samples.
10) White powder difficult to identify.
11) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, etc.), water, etc.
12) Fragile goods: glass products.
Q: How to find the nearest branch?
A: Hello! To find the nearest branch you can log into BEST Logistics website: http://www.800best.com, click express service - service network. Click on the branch name in the branch names directory, you can check the branch’s detailed information and electronic map. Second, you can consult BEST Logistics local branches express service, or dial BEST Logisticsunified national service hotline at 400-8856-8856; service hours: 08:30-17:30pm.
Q: How to check the freight progress?
A: Hello! For enquiries regarding the items you can log on BEST Logistics website: http://www.800best.com; in the home page, bill tracking section, input your invoice number and click the query button to check the progress of the freight. Then, you can consult the local branches of BEST Logistics express division or call BEST Logistics national hotline service at 400-400-8856; service hours: 8:30-17:30pm.
Q: How to fill in the freight bill?
A: For the safety, accuracy, on time delivery, and to check your goods easily, when you fill in the freight bill, please use a ball-point pen or typewriter to write every content in the form point by point accurately and in details.
Q: How to sign correctly?
A: The recipients in the courier details list specify clearly the location, neatly sign or seal (company official seal and email special seal), and fill in the date and time of delivery.
Q: Complaint limitations?
A: It is automatically sent to costumer within 30 days a copy of “shipment authentication" which has to be kept to ensure the delivery bill . For any query at this time, you must carry the "shipment authentication” to the company. If there are no queries after this time, it counts as the items have been already safely being sent and arrived on time.
660 multiple operation centers
4 million square meters of warehouse and transfer center
Tens of thousands of certified franchisees and partners
A nationwide powerful warehousing distribution network